About me

I'm a soon to be 34 yr old Mom who wants to live a healthy lifestyle. I want to be an inspiration to my children who I hope never have to struggle with the weight issue I have struggled with most of my life. I have four beautiful children and would love to have more energy to keep up with them.

My husband suggested we start the c25k journey together and I am very thankful he is with me on it. I've had my last baby 7 weeks ago and had made the decision that I have to change how I eat, what I eat, and make myself MOVE! I also became inspired by Rosie Radio and the followers from the Rosie Recap Blog. With my support from my family and maybe a few cyber supporters I hope to accomplish my weight loss goal within a year. Here's to being fit!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 2 and somewhat shocked.

Made it through day 2 (a redo of day 1 of the program). I used Shane's Iphone so I could use the c25k program and it made a difference in the enjoyment and the intensity.
My counting on the first day was off and this time I felt the burn! Not having to count the seconds or watch a clock did let me focus on the program and I really enjoyed it. Also we found a new running space, CNM Montoya Campus which gave good shade coverage and a great kids playground.

I'm keeping our food intake serious. It was late when we finally got the runs finished and while Shane wanted to stop for some fast food I stuck to my guns and refused. Thankfully I was literally in the drivers seat! We have one more day to finish out the first week. Looking forward to it and my goal is to master the first day of the program without opting out of any rub segments.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Good luck with your running program. I am 60 years old and was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes last November. I have already lost 60 pounds and I walk 50 minutes a day. My goal is 1 hour 40 minutes (approx. 10,000 steps) and I have 40 more pounds to lose. I changed my diet to vegetarian with the goal of being 100% Vegan and my diabetes is reversed. Thanks for commenting on my blog and I am really looking forward to Rosie's return Tuesday and to her new TV Show on OWN!

    ReplyDelete