About me

I'm a soon to be 34 yr old Mom who wants to live a healthy lifestyle. I want to be an inspiration to my children who I hope never have to struggle with the weight issue I have struggled with most of my life. I have four beautiful children and would love to have more energy to keep up with them.

My husband suggested we start the c25k journey together and I am very thankful he is with me on it. I've had my last baby 7 weeks ago and had made the decision that I have to change how I eat, what I eat, and make myself MOVE! I also became inspired by Rosie Radio and the followers from the Rosie Recap Blog. With my support from my family and maybe a few cyber supporters I hope to accomplish my weight loss goal within a year. Here's to being fit!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

A full week and weigh in.

Had the first official weigh in today and lost 1lb. Not bad, had wished it was more but it is what it is. We ran at dusk and I enjoyed all of it. I do need to push myself to drink more water. I'm not a big coke drinker or tea but I do drink coffee more than I should. Then again I have young kids and a new baby so I think it's going to be a while before I can ease off of it. I'm going to commit myself this week to getting in at least 2 more days of exercise and to drink a LOT more water. Well post my progress on both soon.

Feeling tired but good tonight. Looking forward to the next walk/jog. A new week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I wish I could run, but that's out of the question right now. Walking will have to suffice. I am just starting today. We can do this!

    www.lesleymustsucceed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My daughter is 14. She has special needs and requires full care ie-feed her, change her, carry her etc. She has Rett Syndrome, I am pretty sure.
    Today went OK, missing my soda and chocolate! But I took my walk which felt good. Yay! Tomorrow is another day :)

    ReplyDelete