About me

I'm a soon to be 34 yr old Mom who wants to live a healthy lifestyle. I want to be an inspiration to my children who I hope never have to struggle with the weight issue I have struggled with most of my life. I have four beautiful children and would love to have more energy to keep up with them.

My husband suggested we start the c25k journey together and I am very thankful he is with me on it. I've had my last baby 7 weeks ago and had made the decision that I have to change how I eat, what I eat, and make myself MOVE! I also became inspired by Rosie Radio and the followers from the Rosie Recap Blog. With my support from my family and maybe a few cyber supporters I hope to accomplish my weight loss goal within a year. Here's to being fit!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Something is better than nothing

Well I completed the first week. Shane and I decided to do the weigh in tomorrow so I'll post if I had any weight loss on the next post. This week went well but today not so much. My son, who will be 8 weeks on Wed, had his first shots on Friday and had a hard night last night. I had to nurse him from 5 am and on and it really messed up my morning. We had planned to get up, have breakfast, and then go exercise but that didn't happen. Shane got up with the youngest girls and made them oatmeal while I tried to get to sleep with Riot but he wanted to eat. (I have to supplement because I milk isn't the greatest or most abundant) I was to tired to make him a bottle and I knew if I called to Shane for one the girls would immediately come to the room and then I for sure wouldn't sleep so I just did my best to pacify him. Finally Shane and the girls came in anyway and we spent some family time together. Eventually I went to make him a bottle and Shane feel asleep (bad headache) and the baby and I feel asleep on the couch. By the time I woke up the house had been trashed (girls can be very destructive) and I got up to tackle it. It was all downhill from there so I decided that we would go run at dusk. To bad I feel asleep with Riot for his afternoon nap:( When I did wake up it was later than I had planned and by the time we go the kids ready it was almost dark. We took them to the park where I walked but it was not the exercise I wanted. So tomorrow we absolutely have to make up for today. On the bright side (trying to stay positive) I did walk some. Also now that Riot will be 8 weeks and has his shots I can start the gym again! Looking forward to that. I'm not discouraged by today because I know there will be days like this, the goal is to keep remembering not to give up and take it day by day!

No comments:

Post a Comment