About me

I'm a soon to be 34 yr old Mom who wants to live a healthy lifestyle. I want to be an inspiration to my children who I hope never have to struggle with the weight issue I have struggled with most of my life. I have four beautiful children and would love to have more energy to keep up with them.

My husband suggested we start the c25k journey together and I am very thankful he is with me on it. I've had my last baby 7 weeks ago and had made the decision that I have to change how I eat, what I eat, and make myself MOVE! I also became inspired by Rosie Radio and the followers from the Rosie Recap Blog. With my support from my family and maybe a few cyber supporters I hope to accomplish my weight loss goal within a year. Here's to being fit!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A great workout!

Finally got a segment in today. It was so relaxing and for the first time I was able to do all segments of the first 52ck program. I'm elated and now ready for the next step. I took my trip around a neighborhood I had never been in and throughly enjoyed my time. It reminded me of living in Foster City CA, where we lived for a short time. Foster City is a beautiful place to live, (I didn't like CA but did like the set of of the town) and I was walking a lot when I lived there. I felt very safe walking alone there which is not as easy a feeling to come by in ALb. At any rate Shane and I are staying on track and I think were going walking again tomorrow. Also Shane did his weigh in and has lost at least 3lbs (did weigh right before). I'm amazed that he has stuck it out this far and really proud of him and of myself for that matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment